Author Topic: VPS SSD Hosting with Good Uptime?  (Read 8220 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
VPS SSD Hosting with Good Uptime?
« on: September 25, 2014, 03:55:01 AM »
I need your help to choose the most reliable host to order VPS SSD hosting plans (budget is $30/mo).
What can you say about the quality of their services provided by Kvchosting.com?
How is their customer support? Do they offer any discounts?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS SSD Hosting with Good Uptime?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 04:03:06 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different web hosting packages.
I know that Kvchosting.com is perfect choice if you need reliable option to order ssd vps hosting deals.
Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS October 15th 2014, Midnight!

I found them in Twitter: @kvchosting
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 07:18:19 AM »
I know only two companies which provides quality SSD VPS deals - a2hosting.com and panamaserver.com.
They have solid servers which are good for hosting any websites. Their tech staff know how to make their services attractive for the webmasters.   

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 05:31:22 AM »
I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I know that with Kvchosting.com ssd vps everything works perfectly. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and available support.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 02:42:49 AM »
You can use 4goodhosting. My experience using 4goodhosting.com has been very amazing and great. Servers are always fast, issues are resolved responsively and pricing is reasonable. Their customer service deserves a big thumbs up! Each ticket was very prompt and always respond within few minutes which was so quick I was amazed.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 04:35:26 AM »
Superb support - I maintain 3 sites, all at Kvchosting.com. I tend to place fairly technical support calls. In over 50 support calls (almost never for a problem, almost always for an implementation or coding question) I have never (ever) had worse than 15 min first response, usually with an appropriate resolution. Calls that took longer clearly needed to take longer.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 05:19:53 AM »
  I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to ssd vps hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 02:34:17 AM »
----------------------------
Great Host and very reliable.
They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the forum is extremely useful too.
My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found kvchosting.com and have never looked back.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

SLogix-Brian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 12:34:04 AM »
Have you already signed up with them, the OP?

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 05:42:46 AM »
 I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 03:11:49 AM »
I believe you need to have more reliable options. According to my experience with supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 04:01:50 AM »
Hurry UP guys, Kvchosting.com started to offer really Sweet Halloween Specials:
SSD RESELLER HOSTING
· Get 50% OFF First month on all our Reseller packages  (K, V, C, O and P Hosting)
Use the coupon “SCARY14R" on signing up to grab this offer

SSD VPS HOSTING
· Get 70% OFF First month on all our SSD VPS Hosting packages 
Use the coupon “SCARY14" on signing up to grab this offer

REGULAR VPS HOSTING
· Get 70% OFF First month on all Regular VPS Hosting packages 

SSD SEO HOSTING
· Get 70% OFF First month on all our SEO Hosting packages 

All this promo ends on NOVEMBER 2nd, 2014 Midnight!

Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.