Author Topic: Wordpress hosting  (Read 1559 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Wordpress hosting
« on: November 18, 2021, 12:22:45 PM »
I want to host a Wordpress blog and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and simplenet.io, which way is better to follow?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 02:09:06 AM »
Can say that kvchosting.net web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. They have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 03:59:38 AM »
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
You should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 05:02:55 AM »
I can recommend you Hostpro. I use it and love it quality and technical support.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 05:48:50 AM »
Wordpress-friendly plans can be got from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
I would highly recommend them to anyone but especially if you're on a budget. I've found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other providers. Tech support is very helpful and friendly.