Author Topic: Zetservers and their DDos Protected VPS - are they reliable?  (Read 9827 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Zetservers and their DDos Protected VPS - are they reliable?
« on: November 27, 2014, 07:42:20 AM »
I would you to help me in finding any possible feedbacks, comments or reviews on Zetservers.com ddos protected vps hosting solutions.
I have a huge e-commerce project that I need to host ASAP - will they work for me?
Any reviews? Do they offer any discount coupon codes?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Zetservers and their DDos Protected VPS - are they reliable?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 03:12:39 AM »
 I have noticed AJKservers can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 06:36:44 AM »
There is always a trade-off. At least for me. There's no way I can afford to put all my sites on my "ideal" web hosts. For sites that are not so critical, I am willing to pay a cheaper price at the cost of a little more "down" time and inconvenience than my more important sites.

Take your time to check out vpsnine.com and their cheap vps plans at Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, etc. Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.

The code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 03:41:08 PM »
Use 4goodhosting.com as alternative host. I have been with these guys for over 3 years now and so far everything was great. Support was very fast and helpful to my frequent requests. I submitted a question via email takes a few minutes to be answered. My last provided took days. I am very satisfied with them. Just try them without any doubt.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 05:19:49 AM »
I have seen positive feedbacks about them, but have never used them before. I'll take a look at them.
Well, you can also check hostingsource.com dedicated hosting packages - they're offering double ram, storage and bandwidth.

These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 05:27:56 AM »
 I suggest to go with needassistant.com which is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable DDoS protected servers and round the clock available support. Get 20% off with coupon code 20LESS!

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 03:44:42 AM »
I'd like to say that Zeropid.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 04:58:45 AM »
From the personal experience I suggest Maxihost.com.br. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 08:25:27 AM »
Venetx.com VPS comes with DDoS Protection, TUN/TAP + PPTP enabled. You may set rDNS at any given time and a login to the VPS Control Panel to either Boot, ShutDown, Reboot, or Reinstall at any time. They also provide around the clock support for this service via text, call, or email.
Their DDoS Protection is top of the line taking up to 100Gbps without having any issues or problems and they also offer Unmetered bandwidth on a 1Gbps network. All extra resources are cheap too for more Disk, Ram, Cores, and Ipv4.

IWSNetworks

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 08:44:49 AM »
Hi,

Please do not SPAM here.
Actually some one tried Zetservers.com DDOS Protection ?