Author Topic: Cheap SSD VPS hosting in US?  (Read 7767 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Cheap SSD VPS hosting in US?
« on: March 16, 2016, 06:54:48 AM »
Need SSD VPS host with stable servers and available support.
Recently I came across SolVPS.com deals. Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for this host, its server uptime, speed connectivity and pricing?
Which host will be better to use?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: Cheap SSD VPS hosting in US?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 04:52:37 AM »
I suppose you need to get more options to choose from. My suggestion is to use Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional fast staff with high performance and featured cheap plans.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 10:37:43 PM »
I have been using 4Goodhosting for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime is beyond excellent. Pricing is reasonable. I am very pleased with the 24 hours customer service they provide. They respond to my support emails in few minutes often with clear solution. If I were you, I will give them a try today.

BHC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 11:41:05 PM »

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 11:42:22 PM »
I am not sure with the VPS hosting performance of web host you mentioned. However, you can google for the same and check their reviews at trusted web hosting review websites and forums. I could recommend AccuWebHosting.com as one of the leading Linux and Windows VPS Hosting provider since 2003. AccuWebHosting is one of few Web Hosting providers who is spotlighted at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery serving over 20000+ satisfied VPS customers across the globe. Refer following URL for more information:

http://www.asp.net/hosting/home

All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 06:52:51 AM »
With SolVPS I don't worry. First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
Good support knowledge. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. You can also follow their twitter account: twitter.com/SolVPS_Hosting
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 05:49:00 AM »
 I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 08:24:14 AM »
I find SolVPS.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. Their cheap ssd vps plans impressed me a lot.
This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner.
This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 06:40:17 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 07:23:43 AM »
Yeah, I totally agree about Kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting services. Using the code SSDVPS, you will get 50% off the price.
My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 06:57:58 AM »
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect to get vps hosting solutions with highest performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2016, 06:18:19 AM »
I believe SolVPS.com is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Their Linux ssd vps hosting solutions look really attractive, here is the one I like the most:
$12 /month
  512 MB Memory (DDR3 RAM)
  15 GB SSD Storage
  1 Core Processor (3.40GHz)
  Unmetered Data Transfer
  1Gbps Network Port
Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

clikhera

• View Profile
    • Database of State
Database of State
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2021, 08:42:24 PM »
DSIRE is the most comprehensive source of information on incentives and policies that support renewables and energy efficiency in the United States. Established in 1995, DSIRE is operated by the N.C. Clean Energy Technology Center at N.C. State University and receives support from EnergySage.

this page

https://www.upo.es/economia/enonom/operation_of_uk_post_during_covid_19.html