Author Topic: I need some suggertions for controling a server  (Read 7225 times)

Armagedon

• View Profile
I need some suggertions for controling a server
« on: April 19, 2016, 12:31:29 AM »

I need some help setting up a dedicated server at my home, i want to learn how to use and control a server.

I have worked with cpanel hosting and VPS but I want to take this a bit further and learn how to use a dedicated server.
I built a pc with some old parts I had, which is running win 7 and WAMP server. Surely I can access my server from my other PCs in the same network but its not enough.
I want to learn how to make multiple VPS with it and how to utilize and monitor whats happening in my server when I am trying to use the max of it.

Google and Youtube is my teacher but I just dont know where to start from.

If anyone knows where I can find full tutorials which will teach me everything I need to learn about dedicated servers please be kind enough to let me know about it.
Thanks in advance.

AlbertCit

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 01:01:18 AM »
its not a link just use the setti release its a client and a server both in 1 and u use the css patches that b00bs posts to update ur servers to no-steam... and a new update is out so u will have to wait until the new patch to comes out.

Ssfomane

• View Profile
Re: I need some suggertions for controling a server
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 03:54:42 AM »
The feeling of me now is very glad to be with everyone here.

dpkmlm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 05:21:38 AM »
You can take help of any server experts or professional company.

supportwala

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 04:29:32 AM »
We at Support Wala IT Services LLP has been at the forefront of providing quality managed technical services to various companies for more than 10 years. Our areas of expertise include dedicated technical support, high availability and high-load projects implementation, infrastructure management as well as server management.

Contact us at Supportwala.net for any issue related to Servers.

GeraldVep

• View Profile
    • Repair baths in city Noginsk
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 05:47:07 AM »
Thanks Jaffery.

Can we compare the current server and a dedicated server offered ? Do they charge more for bandwidth if we use a dedicated server ? Basic servers are too basic ? I mean it may not give an advantage and will be just  a dedicated server ?

alexeng

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2020, 02:12:58 PM »
Hey there, i’m also looking for some tutorials for servers controlling and VPS services, i’m really interested in servers controlling and how to manage websites, i googled about it so much also watched many videos on youtube but none was helpful, i end up ask my friend help he’s IT guy he has a long experience with connections and internet and ask me to login to configuration router page using 10.0.0.0.1 and to access to my own server so i can edit it, this all he could help me with that’s why i ask for more tutorials .

genesis123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 11:33:23 PM »
Linksys, Netgear and Westell use a default IP address https://19216811.best/  which is used in their routers including their lower speed router which is the smallest router. These manufacturers already set default usernames and passwords in the router as if a user can access the router for the first time. The default settings are changeable by a user and he should do this first-time log in the configuration panel. 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255 range of IP addresses are under private Ip address.

genesis123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 11:34:49 PM »
Thank your for sharing this