Author Topic: reliable server  (Read 6057 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
reliable server
« on: April 21, 2016, 05:33:23 AM »
 I am looking for a reliable server and Hostzealot.com is the only dedicated hosts I'm aware of, do you know how they work?
If you have a personal experience with them, please share it with me.
I appreciate any input.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: reliable server
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 05:13:46 AM »
It will be easier to recommend you sth if you give us more information. How much HD, RAM and Bandwidth do you need?

I believe that HostingSource.com will be the best bet if you need professional dedicated hosting service. For instance, you can take this package:
Dedicated Server - Xeon E3 1245v2 - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 24GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: Unmetered
Price - $129/mo (1st month discounted price - $40/mo)
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 05:04:34 AM »
As for me Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »
I know a narrow specialized company - yougottohaveithosting.co.za - whose servers are widely used by many webmasters with a tight budget.
63TNSSLJGN is their 25% off.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 06:43:36 AM »
Why not to give Superbithost.com a try?

Their server location choice impressed me a lot: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 09:07:56 AM »
The most reliable hosting provider you can rely on is 4Goodhosting.com. The service is exceptionally fast and helpful. The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Servers are fast and running without any problem. They provide 24 hours support. They are extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in few minutes often with full solution. So far, I am extremely satisfied with the service. Try them!

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 12:09:54 AM »
I never heard about the web hosting provider you mentioned though you can always do research on company's review, web hosting support, security, up-time records, etc.

If you want other excellent alternative, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server provider. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 04:56:41 AM »
 Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 06:08:11 AM »
I prefer to get quality servers from provisionhost.com provider. You will be pleased with their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

jolkarokla

• View Profile
    • offtopic
offtopic
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 04:59:12 PM »