Author Topic: Java VPS Host  (Read 7657 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
Java VPS Host
« on: March 02, 2015, 03:52:26 AM »
 Hello folks! After research of hosting offers suitable for my java project I have found interesting deals provided by JVMHost.com. They provide all needed features and available support. However I am not really sure if I can trust them. Does anyone could assist me considering their reliability?

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: Java VPS Host
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 09:18:43 AM »
I guess venetx.com VPS deals can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
They are providing high uptime, skilful support and useful features included in their plans.
By the way, their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 05:48:31 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research JVMHost.com is the best java host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support, you can use coupon JVM30DAN to get 30% OFF

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 05:20:28 AM »
When signing up with such a cheap provider, I was initially concerned about reliability and customer service, but both have been excellent. I have experienced no downtime in the last 4 months, and customer service has been excellent.

Give jvmhost.com a try - their jvm web hosting deals are affordable.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 03:50:05 AM »
I recommend to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 04:21:21 AM »
According to my experience with vps from JVMHost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 05:09:19 AM »
Use a VPS deals from hostsailor.com or ewallhost.com.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
Prices are competitive.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 07:14:03 AM »
After some research I have noticed great deals provided by Webintellects.com. They are providing high performance, featured plans and knowledgeable support.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 08:47:22 AM »
I do believe hostsailor.com is the best host to have a deal with due to their top-notch services with high uptime, Gig connections, fully-redundant network and quality support.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 06:38:25 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several companies jvmhost.com is one of the best. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!
Well done guys!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 08:45:44 AM »
VPS deals from ewallhost.com and keenweb.co.uk can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 01:40:25 PM »
You can trust 4goodhosting.com. They are the most trustworthy host I've been with. I can say that this host is ALL in One because servers are fast and the reliability is perfect. I haven't seen any downtime. When it comes to support, they are very fast and helpful when responding on any requests or questions you might have. I am very satisfied with them FYI. Go ahead and give them a try.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 06:32:46 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of JVMHost.com and their java hosting solutions. They are providing high stability, featured plans and responsive tech staff.