Author Topic: Do you know Rackend?  (Read 3813 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Do you know Rackend?
« on: July 01, 2016, 03:51:38 AM »
 Good day! I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions. So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found rackend.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands. They have servers in Switzerland. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Do you know Rackend?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 03:36:26 AM »
 I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard only positive impressions on Rackend.com services. You will get solid servers, responsive tech staff and cheap pricing.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 04:01:03 AM »
According to my research rackend.com would perfectly fit your needs. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 04:54:26 AM »
 I know Rackend.com servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 05:10:29 AM »
Now I am sure that you won't find any better server deal than Rackend.com offers. I really love the way they treat customers and how fast their servers are. Thanks for help.