Author Topic: zetservers vps plans  (Read 6446 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
zetservers vps plans
« on: April 03, 2015, 07:15:19 AM »
 I need support which will have skills how to manage servers and will do it quickly.
What can you say about zetservers.com?
What hosts can you recommend?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: zetservers vps plans
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 06:47:55 AM »
    Taking into consideration your demands I recommend Kvchosting.com. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:32:42 AM »
VPS deals from a2hosting.com and serverlogix.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster. 
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 03:10:56 AM »
While I have been hosting with Zetservers.com for very long period, the service has been reliable and the company has been responsive to all of my questions.
Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 07:30:07 AM »
    I suggest you to trust Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 06:21:53 AM »
VPS accounts which hostsailor.com and venetx.com provide are attractive from many point of view.
They have plans which are full of useful resources, uptime is high and their tech staff is able to fix issues in no time.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »
Try better alternative host like 4goodhosting.com. The most fast and reliable hosting service I have ever used. My VPS account is still running without any issues. I have installed some software and I can say that the tools has been running 100% and very quick. When I need support, they are always there ready to assist you. I am a very happy client. Pricing is competitive and you'll get what you pay for. Try them today!

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 03:28:26 AM »
Zetservers.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. It provides tools to help identify the cause and to arrive at a solution.
Given their recent upgrades and expanded offerings I see no reason I would ever go anywhere else.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 05:05:35 AM »
I live in Georgia and Zetservers.com speed connection is really fast, servers are stable and my visitors are happy, so I am. When I have some questions about the setup, I contacted their support and they answered all my questions, explaining the way I should set up my web site...
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.