Author Topic: Maxihost Servers  (Read 7769 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
Maxihost Servers
« on: April 15, 2015, 06:55:34 AM »
  Would like to order dedicated server in Brazil along with 450 GB of space and 4500 GB of bandwidth. Linux.
    What can you say about Maxihost.com.br dedicated hosting deals?
    Will it be right to try them? How is their customer support?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Maxihost Servers
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 05:35:44 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 06:31:33 AM »
Use servers from hostsailor.com and serverlogix.com, they have stable servers which have high uptime, fully-redundant and quality support staff.
Both companies are able to meet the needs of many webmasters.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 03:35:55 AM »
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Webhost.pro support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 06:30:00 AM »
 I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 06:20:54 AM »
AS I see Maxihost.com.br technical team is skilled enough. You will get trustworthy service for reasonable price.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 10:59:00 PM »
Sorry but I haven't tried your host. You can check out 4goodhosting.com as a good alternative host. I am sure you will get everything. I can say that my sites are running very fast and efficiently compare to the last hosting service I have used. The uptime has been 100% since 2014. The support is always online and helpful. They responded to my support questions in minutes with help I could use. If I were you, I will definitely sign up today!

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 06:22:56 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability and quality of Maxihost.com.br. They are offering trustworthy services, high available support and low pricing.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 05:06:57 AM »
I have been using maxihost.com.br cheapest hosting plan for more than 1 year. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service.  They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 06:04:52 AM »
would like to say that Maxihost.com.br rocks.. I have been hosting my web sites on their dedicated hosting account for 4 years.. They have provided what I needed very well.

In 10 years of dealing with webhosting companies i have never encountered tech support as polite, hardworking, committed, and patient as these guys.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 06:22:53 AM »
The most impressive aspect of Maxihost.com.br is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome