Author Topic: vps for testing apps  (Read 5023 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
vps for testing apps
« on: July 25, 2016, 06:59:49 AM »
 I'm looking for a decent VPS hosting account for my websites and for testing java apps.
After some research, I came across JVMHost.com - they look to be good from my point of view.
They have affordable prices. What do you know about their services? Are their servers stable?

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: vps for testing apps
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 10:25:40 AM »
Hostsailor.com is the best VPS provider which servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 06:06:54 AM »
   To my mind JVMHost.com is really best fit for java hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 05:33:36 AM »
I've been with HostingSource.com for over a year now.
I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.
Their package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 06:33:29 AM »
    I really love JVMHost.com virtual servers. Their support team is responsive and servers are powerful. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 07:29:43 AM »
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
Jvmhost.com is an extremely proficient java web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 05:14:39 AM »
 I suggest you to compare offers to choose the most suitable one. To my mind hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.