Author Topic: One question about VPS  (Read 3546 times)

Armagedon

• View Profile
One question about VPS
« on: August 22, 2016, 03:46:20 AM »
So, what you guys think the most important feature about VPS is? Configure or Budget? Service or Quality?

aaronhank

• View Profile
    • CreateRegister.Com
Re: One question about VPS
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 04:57:30 AM »
Everything has its own specification. You have to consider the whole thing in an appropiate way so that you get the best. All the things is inversely propotional with each other that you have mentioned :)

Finder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 09:12:36 AM »
definitely both of them - there is no such thing as most important - everything combined makes the VPS service important.

lesliekelley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 10:48:09 AM »
Hi, I think it is as per as people's requirements. I am using it to unblock sites. Great thanks.

Breezehost

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 11:27:25 PM »
A VPS server hosting is very cost-effective than other web hosting plans that use a physical server. You get a complete control over your virtual server which is not possible with a shared web hosting. With VPS hosting, you also get provided with instant root access, DDOS protection, 99.9% uptime guarantee, 100% server security and the capability to use scripts that might not be allowed in the shared website hosting environment.VPS website hosting builds a good bridge between shared web hosting and web hosting.Most importantly, it is a handy package for small & medium business enterprises to get their feet wet.

Hope this helps:)

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 01:59:26 AM »
Hi,

Configuration of VPS can be decided as per the application/website require. Budget should be decided as per the requirement and your budget for the business. You can check for cost effective service provider.

Most important is service and support which is important for any business. Service should be good and support should be given in time.

You can check for TRIJIT CLOUD VPS Hosting for better service with cost effective backed with Legendary Support. You can say it as One stop Datacenter Solutions.

Hope this helps you!
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA

svetnochio

• View Profile
One question about VPS
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 04:43:18 AM »
impossible.
Windows vps that can be taken seriously should start from about 30
5 is impossible as the license alone costs more.

AlbertCit

• View Profile
One question about VPS
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 01:33:48 AM »
I have version 37 and I can connect to SETTI server the one with the custom maps i think its the 2nd. Also there is no patch for no-steam at the tutorials section....

floatingiceburg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 08:43:19 PM »
So, what you guys think the most important feature about VPS is? Configure or Budget? Service or Quality?

Well, that largely depends on what kind of hosting options VPS is compared to. The best thing about VPS is the dedicated resources(RAM, disk space, bandwidth and etc) for the websites when compared with a managed shared web hosting, and the much more economical price when compared with a dedicated server.

IMHO, VPS would be a main trend on the hosting world due to people's demanding needs of dedicated resources( more and more compliants about limited resources and little control over these resources ) and continue evolution of the tech(the development of various friendly hosting control panels like Runcloud, VPSrobots and more), though it is still a quite small part of current hosting options when compared with the shared hosting.

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • Cloud Hosting Providers
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 01:28:56 AM »
The configuration of VPS can be decided as per the application/website require. It depends on what kind of hosting options VPS is compared to. The best thing about VPS is the dedicated resources(RAM, disk space, bandwidth and etc)i host my website on www.host.co.in which gives me the best annual plan.

dpkmlm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 12:00:03 AM »
6 Crucial Features of VPS Server

1. Remote Desktop
2. RAM
3. Memory
4. Mail Server
5. Independent Virtual Space
6. Security

petergkh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 06:46:16 AM »
Before choosing a Linux VPS check these things like CPU, Disk Space, RAM, Bandwidth, Distribution etc for your requirement.

supportwala

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 03:11:31 AM »
Quality and best Service is the important feature of VPS servers or hosting.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2019, 06:14:01 AM »
Hello,

The following all features are important when you purchase the VPS.
Configure, Budget, Service, Quality

Currently, i am using VPS hosting of Accuwebhosting.  I have fulfill above all features with them. They offer cheap and best VPS hosting service in 14 location. Also, they offer the VPS hosting in both environment(Linux and Windows).

I am using their hosting service since couple of years. Also, they provide 99.9% up time.

Also, they provide the excellent support in Live Chat and Ticket system (email). They provide support 24*7*365.
AccuWebHosting.com
₪  ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 100 Thousand+ Clients Worldwide

rahulserverwala

• View Profile
    • Dedicated Server | VPS Server | Cloud Server
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2019, 10:52:59 PM »
serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.