Author Topic: VPS deal is needed to buy  (Read 8957 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS deal is needed to buy
« on: May 08, 2015, 07:58:43 AM »
Vpsnine.com and jumpline.com have attractive VPS deals and I have to choose the best one, so which one is more preferable?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal is needed to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 05:21:12 AM »
I have been using kvchosting.com ssd vps for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »
Sorry but I haven't seen them before. I can say that I am really satisfied using 4goodhosting.com hosting service. I am sure you will be very impressed if you try them. My personal experience with them is great. I have no issues at all. Uptime has been 100% without any flaws. The pricing is reasonable. The support service they offer is 24 hours and always respond to any support questions within few minutes. They even helped me setup my blog and then they did website transfer for free. Go ahead and contact them.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 07:32:27 AM »
   I can say Kvchosting.com is best option for you to get stable vps solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 05:51:22 AM »
Use a VPS from hostsailor.com or a2hosting.com.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
They provide their services at low prices.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 03:37:55 AM »
With QHoster.com I don't worry. First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
Good support knowledge. They offer Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 07:10:50 AM »
  I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get VPS hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 08:34:04 AM »
VPS deals from greenlionnet.com and ewallhost.com are worth trying.
The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many webmasters.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 06:43:06 AM »
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
I have been completely impressed with Vpsnine.com service from day one. When other reviewers are cheering about the support, they are not exaggerating. It is the best.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 05:01:19 AM »
   I recommend JVMHost.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 05:13:42 AM »
Vpsnine.com offer various server location choice. The tools provided are great!
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 06:40:58 AM »
 As for me JVMHost.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 04:17:29 AM »
There are lots of response but we didn't heard anything about you. Did you choose already?