Author Topic: ssd host with best uptime  (Read 6286 times)

Terners

• View Profile
ssd host with best uptime
« on: October 17, 2016, 04:03:35 AM »
Greetings! I decided to choose a better web hosting provider that would provide me higher stability than my current host that gives me maximum 98% uptime which is very low for me.
One of my friends recommended me to try hosticon.com because they are offering uptime guarantee and ssd for better performance. What do you think about their services?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: ssd host with best uptime
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 07:17:36 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

The customer service at hostwinds.com is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. Their team are so on the ball it's amazing.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 03:53:16 AM »
According to my personal experience hosticon.com would meet your demands. Their plans are implemented with SSD that delivers really high performance. Uptime is near 100% for me.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 05:45:40 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I know KVChosting.com is well-known ssd web hosting provider along with stable and fast servers.
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 03:39:04 AM »
I suggest you to do comparison of offers to make a proper choice. I see hosticon.com as suitable for your needs with their powerful servers and professional support. I also like their affordable pricing.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 06:20:25 AM »
  According to my experience Kvchosting.com is offering smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

PassionRep

• View Profile
ssd host with best uptime
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 07:31:41 PM »
They have assisted me with even learning how to maintain my own server. Hostwinds will suit all your demands.
With numerous websites hosted, I have had no down time to speak of and if I have any questions or need extra support they are always super quick to respond. Highly recommend.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 05:07:52 AM »
Why not to give SolVPS.com a try?

They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 08:59:55 AM »
Use SSD shared plans from ifastnet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Prices are competitive.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 03:14:24 AM »
Kvchosting.com would be great choice. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 03:34:28 AM »
My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer. I'd recommend Hostwinds.com Litespeed ssd web host.
Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome