Author Topic: drupal-optimized cloud hosting  (Read 5356 times)

Terners

• View Profile
drupal-optimized cloud hosting
« on: December 01, 2016, 05:37:31 AM »
Greetings!
I am looking for professional drupal-optimized cloud hosting with 24/7 support. I also need stable hosting provider.
Any info on ViUX.com services?
Any info on their server stability and speed connectivity? Are they good for drupal cms hosting?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: drupal-optimized cloud hosting
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 04:03:38 AM »
==>> SolVPS.com cloud hosting?

They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me (Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME)
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 05:49:40 AM »
 Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 08:18:20 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:32:42 AM »
It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good cloud web hosting provider.
Check out digitalserver.com.mx - their affordable MX cloud hosting deals look really cool.

Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 05:43:02 AM »
I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 03:21:17 AM »
From the mentioned above web hosts I can recommend SolVPS.com and their affordable cloud web hosting solutions.
Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 05:31:19 AM »
   I can say with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 05:26:46 AM »
Now I see that ViUX.com is really trustworthy host with high available support team who are polite, kind and professional. Thanks for your replies.