Author Topic: I need over 40 gbs of disk space - is VPS ok?  (Read 5496 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
I need over 40 gbs of disk space - is VPS ok?
« on: January 12, 2017, 03:05:15 AM »
Good day to you all,

Have you ever tried cloud hosting provided by kvchosting.com?
Are they ok for running forum discussion boards? I need over 40 gbs of disk space + upgrade in near future.
Are they the best to get servers from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: I need over 40 gbs of disk space - is VPS ok?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 06:30:41 AM »
 I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy VPS solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 04:33:09 AM »
I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.
Kvchosting.com can be good for large and small companies as well as for individuals. Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »
You can try 4Goodhosting.com because the VPS servers are very fast and reliable. The pricing is competitive. So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. There is nothing that counts more than decent support. They are online 24 hours and responding in few minutes and not hours often with solution.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 07:06:51 AM »
 According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the one of best option to get ssd vps hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 07:45:13 AM »
Why do you still hesitate?

The service has been great, I would recommend kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting to anyone. The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 03:14:32 AM »
IMHO, SolVPS.com is quite good option where you can get ssd vps hosting solutions (Linux and Windows os).
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. Their FB page is cool: facebook.com/solvps
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 03:48:37 AM »
Must say that kvchosting.com service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.