Author Topic: Server from a solid and stable hosting provider  (Read 5372 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Server from a solid and stable hosting provider
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:41:36 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za are in my mind and I doubt which way is better to follow?
What do you think?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Server from a solid and stable hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 04:34:46 AM »
Pretty good servers offered by kvchosting.com web host.

They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.
Stable, reliable service at a great price.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 04:08:36 AM »
    You should use RapidDedi.com with no hesitations. They have powerful servers, low pricing and really best variety of features.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 04:29:47 AM »
Without a doubt, the best thing about hostingsource.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 05:14:30 AM »
Check out server plans from Hostzealot.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and with skilled responsive support.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 07:14:09 AM »
I am impressed by dcxv.com and their dedicated servers - pricing is well-balanced, resources are huge and features are great.
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 04:16:03 AM »
 I like a1dewdicatedservers.com. Their support team is responsive. I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for solid server solutions.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 04:34:59 AM »
 To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 05:10:54 AM »
You can trust warez-host.com if you need dedicated servers located in Netherlands, Russia, Sweden and Bulgaria.
Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery. All in all, I'm very pleased.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome