Author Topic: any good ssd web hosting solutions?  (Read 17004 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
any good ssd web hosting solutions?
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:24:14 AM »
I'm in search of place to get SSD shared account at low prices and kvchosting.com is under my consideration.
This host has attractive deals, but I have hesitations regarding their reliability, what can you say about them?

Thanks in advance.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: any good ssd web hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 04:35:48 AM »
 You should definitely give a chance to Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 01:58:05 AM »
I'd like to say that KVChosting.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.
Support is great.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:53:24 AM »
My recommendation is to go with Hostwinds.com ssd plans. You will receive solid servers with helpful staff and stable network. Prices are reasonable.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 06:16:45 AM »
It is hard to say a lot about kvchosting.com because they have never been a problem. Their uptime is never an issue.
Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

unihost

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 08:39:16 AM »
May I advice your Unihost.com KVM VPS with SSD disks? We've just launched this line and got really good benchmark score.

Andres

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 02:49:41 AM »
You should definitely give a chance to Everest.net. Their https://www.gabeba.com/instant-knockout-review-results review of Instant Knockout techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable

I agree with the Everest.net recommendation. I'm no expert though.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 03:29:02 AM by Andres »

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 05:50:35 AM »
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at kvchosting.com servers. Recommend this host to others.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 02:35:59 AM »
+ 101 votes for hostwinds.com ssd hosting + Litespeed server services. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 04:16:38 AM »
 I suppose you should use Everest.net services with no doubts, because they have responsive support and reasonable pricing on their featured plans.

rubyatiy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 05:07:56 AM »
You should definitely give a chance to Everest.net. Their https://www.giannasgrille.com/phenq-review of PhenQ Reviews techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable

I agree with the Everest.net recommendation. I'm no expert though.

then if you are not that much expert so what was the reason to say YES without any f**king knowledge ?

JamesAragon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2020, 04:36:08 AM »
I'd like to say that KVChosting.com is a very reliable sarms for sale and on discount web hosting provider which cares .
The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.
Support is great.
Thanks for suggesting  KVChosting.com I will try it soon. I want to buy hosting for my website for low price. Can you tell me for how much low price I can get the hosting on the website?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 01:56:09 AM by JamesAragon »

Thomasinand

• View Profile
    • pharmacy intern
-
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2020, 05:41:14 AM »
I have no intel on where you are going.  But, maybe ask at the kitchen before you go if they will prep your catch.  They also may be a good source of local info

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 11:24:11 AM »
Good web hosting plans are available from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.