Author Topic: Need help to choose reliable VPS host in Malaysia - budget is $25/mo  (Read 3777 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need Malaysian based web hosting with 30 gbs of disk space, OpenVZ, 1 TB of bandwidth - budget is $25/mo.
What can you tell me about Vpsmalaysia.com.my and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Need help to choose reliable VPS host in Malaysia - budget is $25/mo
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 04:19:27 AM »
I am quite happy using vpsmalaysia.com.my Forex VPS web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
Use coupon code: XH9KMF2CI6 and get 50% Off for ALL VPS Hosting. I call it all-inclusive web hosting provider.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 07:45:03 AM »
 I'd name superbithost.com as one of the best hosts I've ever tried before and the will perfectly meet your needs os Malaysian server. Servers are properly maintained to provide uninterrupted content delivery at fast speeds.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 04:26:13 AM »
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Vpsmalaysia.com.my is 5-star hosting service. I am glad to deal with them. It is the best host for getting Forex vps hosting in Malaysia.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 05:22:16 AM »
No doubt, vpsmalaysia.com.my is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up.
The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I like their Linux OpenVZ vps hosting deals.
I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 06:30:15 AM »
+ vote for superbithost.com and their VPS hosting in Malaysia. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence. Thanks Guys and Gals!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.