Author Topic: VPS account at low rate  (Read 5473 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS account at low rate
« on: July 04, 2017, 08:07:51 AM »
Deals from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I don't know which plan is better to sign up with?
Share any thoughts of yours please.
Thanks.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS account at low rate
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 04:24:02 AM »
I am impressed by hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting packages along with so many useful features included:
VPS - II
2 CPU Core, 40GB - SSD DISK, 6TB - DATA TRANSFER, 2GB - RAM, Price - $15/mo
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 05:39:45 AM »
 I recommend to use Hostwinds and their vps hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 06:32:21 AM »
 According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 04:52:05 AM »
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

You can check out kvchosting.com ssd vps deals. These guys know how to keep everything working smoothly.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 05:51:01 AM »
  I've done research and see that Hostwinds.com is experienced host that is providing ssd vps litespeed hosting with great uptime and performance. Technical team knows how to make their environment reliable.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 03:48:33 AM »
It happened so that hostingsource.com have very good hosting capabilities.
The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding. They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 07:17:17 AM »
Take a look at hosting from Kvchosting.net, their servers are rock-solid and perfectly managed by their professional techies. Prices are reasonable and service is decent.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 06:31:24 AM »
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Hostingsource.com ssd vps host.

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
Bottom line:
- Excellent stability for a site once it's up
- Excellent customer service
- Reasonably priced
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 04:28:53 AM »
I've been with hostingsource.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. Good web hosting provider without any doubt.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Breezehost

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 11:53:17 PM »
Hello Ronk,
   Which location are you looking for your VPS?

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 03:21:42 AM »
Check for TRIJIT VPS Hosting plans for reliable, cost effective and best-ever support services.
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA