Author Topic: US server search  (Read 5550 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
US server search
« on: August 28, 2017, 03:52:11 AM »
What web hosting providers with stable servers located in US can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about hostingsource.com and their dedicated hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
Any other options to choose from?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: US server search
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 07:35:02 AM »
You know, the truth comes out of comparison, so try to look at kvchosting.net US servers.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 03:10:57 AM »
In total I love this host and its cheap hosting deals, it was really easy to pick up and start using. All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come. If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!) hostingsource.com are certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 08:36:57 AM »
Servers from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net are decent and reliable and if you use them, it means your IT business is in the firm hands.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 06:54:28 AM »
+ vote for hostingsource.com servers.
Their customer service is great as well. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 03:37:26 AM »
When speaking on the phone to a hostingsource.com rep., it's a comfortable conversation.. kinda like talking to an old friend.
If there is something you don't understand, it's not given to you in tech terms, it's in terms that anyone on the street and understand.

I would and have recommended this good web host to others.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 09:00:54 AM »
QHoster.com and Hostwinds.com servers can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 09:02:25 AM »
Hostround.com and hostwinds.com servers are worth your attention.
Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Shivani

• View Profile
    • SERVER GUY
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 06:58:42 AM »
Dedicated Server India from ServerGuy is best for US Server Provider. I took their services and I am highly satisfied. They offer 100% up-time guarantee and world class support.

supportwala

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 03:46:27 AM »
Get Dedicated Server USA from Server Wala, best for USA Servers. They offer 99.9% uptime guarantee and world-class support.