Author Topic: Decent VPS from a reliable host  (Read 4556 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Decent VPS from a reliable host
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »
Hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net have attractive VPS accounts which are able to satisfy a lot of my needs but I wonder which company is more reliable and respectable to stick to? What do you think? 

Breezehost

• View Profile
Re: Decent VPS from a reliable host
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 11:36:34 PM »
Hello Dritt,
      Can you mention which location are you looking for your reliable VPS hosting?

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 03:13:41 AM »
I would definitely recommend hostwinds.com SSD host to others. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Their customer service and support staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you hostwinds team - I am 100% happy.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 03:58:18 AM »
One thing I must say about hostwinds.com hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

I've had my website with them for a number of years.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 03:27:36 AM »
Check out another decent reliable VPS Hosting provider, its non other than TRIJIT WEB SERVICES.
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 07:14:52 AM »
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
Hostwinds.com is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 07:35:39 AM »
Looking for decent vps hosting services? Unsure about which configuration to use? Always go for vps server hosting provider. They can give you the best configuration with suitable plan. Use managed vps hosting if you have a experienced technical team with cPanel vps hosting.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 08:38:22 AM »
VPS accounts which a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have well-trained support team which will explain you everything concerning an Internet business.