Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Hostwinds.com  (Read 4210 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Hostwinds.com
« on: October 06, 2017, 07:51:58 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from HostWinds.com and QHoster.com, which plan would you buy being in my place? 

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Hostwinds.com
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 05:41:37 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with Hostwinds.com ssd web host.
Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. Their Litespeed server gives really fast speed connectivity.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 05:57:56 AM »
QHoster.com control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed.
I don't think I will ever leave.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 06:07:23 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you. Hostwinds.com will be the best choice.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 07:41:03 AM »
You know deals from QHoster.com and Hostwinds.com  are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provide their customers with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 05:08:09 AM »
Hostwinds have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.
Their billing is reliable, their price is great and their service and attention to detail commendable.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 09:35:49 AM »
Use a VPS account from time-tested companies, I mean kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 06:31:21 AM »
Highly recommend Hostwinds.com to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.