Author Topic: Choosing a VPS account from a reliable provider  (Read 5090 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS account from a reliable provider
« on: October 02, 2017, 08:06:43 AM »
Libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com VPS account are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
What would you do being in my place?

Breezehost

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a VPS account from a reliable provider
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 10:17:00 PM »
Garpriya, please have a look at our US/Europe located Cheap VPS starting at just $5.98/m. View more VPS plans here: https://breezehost.net/plan/vpshosting.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 06:00:41 AM »
Well, hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting is pretty reliable from what I've seen.
Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 09:42:56 AM »
These mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net - have the reputation of reliable and trustworthy hosts whose services are widely used all over the IT world. And their prices are low and they are able to satisfy the needs of the OP as well as the other webmasters.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 05:42:08 AM »
Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed. Hostingsource.com is good host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 08:42:15 AM »
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com VPS accounts are able to satisfy all your demands.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 04:12:03 AM »
Every server hosting provider looks attractive. But one should choose that provider which satisfies or guarantees business requirements. Choose the one which guarantees & provides 24x7x365 technical support to cope up with technical difficulties that may arise. Also, while opting for services choose one which guarantees & provides 99.995% server uptime so that it does not affect your business performance.
Choose vps hosting if your website does not attract many visitors. cloud web hosting if you think you have the budget & also if your customers are global. Dedicated server, if you want all resources to be dedicated to your server & also if you are not willing to compromise performance.
Use colocation server hosting services with a data center if you have a server & only want to maintain it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:16:24 AM by Unisecure »
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

MarcelMi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 08:54:27 AM »
Loads of Best Penis Extenders success stories and tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed. Hostingsource.com is good host.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll check those providers and see if any of them suit my needs.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 09:14:27 AM by MarcelMi »

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 05:31:52 AM »
Choose a server hosting provider which satisfys business requirements. Business requirements like vps hosting, dedicated web server hosting, cloud server hosting, colocation server services etc. Also, these services should be offered globally so that your employees & clients can access it easily. Business performance can only be achieved if server uptime is nearly 99.995% & 24x7x365 technical support is provided to solve problems. 
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 05:49:49 AM »
You will not go wrong if you choose warez-host.com cheap vps hosting deals.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private server.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 11:08:29 PM »
I would recommend you TRIJIT CLOUD VPS Hosting for most reliable and affordable cloud datacenter services globally.

We have experienced 100% uptime from past few years and purely Legendary Support with 5 minutes response time for any support related query.

Hope this helps you to choose the best ever hosting provider in the world!
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 06:07:24 AM »
Blazingfasthost.com is a good and better than the best, according to me. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.