Author Topic: Managed Cloud hosting  (Read 4788 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Managed Cloud hosting
« on: October 05, 2017, 12:06:31 PM »
Where can I buy affordable Managed Cloud hosting from?
Is linovus.hosting good enough to have a deal with?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Managed Cloud hosting
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 05:43:11 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking, but know a good cloud host called viux.com - reliable one.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 02:06:04 AM »
There are many hosting providers who provide managed cloud server hosting services. The difference is the quality of service & the cloud hosting pricing plans. If you are comfortable and want to use cloud hosting services & storage solutions then go for Unisecure. Choose hosting provider who guarantees 24x7 technical support with 99.995% server uptime guarantee for better business performance.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 05:59:58 AM »
I would like to draw your attention to hostingsource.com and their cloud web hosting deals.
I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 07:27:04 AM »
Unisecure is best when it comes to cloud hosting services. You can avail hybrid cloud hosting & also private cloud hosting or public cloud hosting according to business requirements. Services are guaranteed with 99.995% server uptime & 24x7 technical support. Since, services are provided globally through its global data centers your employees can work easily and remain in touch.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 06:45:52 AM »
Take a look at kvchosting.net ssd cloud hosting deals.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 06:06:01 AM »
Personally I consider Viux.com and also Rareservers.com cloud ssd hosting services to be the best.
Take your time to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

onliveserver

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 04:21:21 AM »
Hello team,

Onlive server has provides cloud based VPS server whereas you can manage  all scenario  of server management.
1. reboot
2. rebuild
3. start
4. stop

And so more tool and functionality available for cloud based hosting