Author Topic: Solid VPS from a reliable company  (Read 4738 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Solid VPS from a reliable company
« on: October 06, 2017, 10:08:41 AM »
VPSfront.com and kvchosting.net provide nice VPS accounts which cost not much and they are full-featured and I need to know which company would you sorted out being in my place? 

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Solid VPS from a reliable company
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 06:00:51 AM »
I know that exmasters.com is reliable place where you will be able to order good servers.
Good and fast support. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 10:32:51 AM »
I'd like to draw your attention to VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and linovus.hosting, they have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 05:58:40 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with vpsfront.com services. I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 05:56:51 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need incase your site becomes successful.

I'd also suggest checking superbithost.com cheap bitcoin vps deals.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 11:02:46 PM »
I would suggest TRIJIT CLOUD VPS Hosting as they are most reliable and affordable at there services and also all services backed with Legendary Services and 100% Up-time guaranteed.
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 05:41:35 AM »
Vps hosting is better than shared hosting. Most companies opt out for this hosting as it gives better security & range of useful features. While opting for any type of vps server hosting provider keep in mind that it should provide 24x7x365 technical support & 100% server uptime for better business productivity.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 04:52:15 AM »
What I want to say is that kvchosting.net is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains.
Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 07:30:30 AM »
Well I would suggest AccuWeb Hosting when it comes to VPS.

They Provide guaranteed uptime of 99.9% with SLA.
24/7 Live Chat and Ticket Support.
Complementary Backup.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee.

Windows VPS
Linux VPS

You can also select additional application while placing order so it will be installed and configured in your VPS and you do not need to spend time on configuring it and start hosting your website.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers