Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ....  (Read 3814 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ....
« on: October 12, 2017, 07:52:09 AM »
VPS deals which hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net provide are nice for me and I wonder which VPS account is better to sign up with? What do you know about them?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ....
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »
I like kvchosting.net services.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
First class service and support. Have been a customer for the last 8 months and have never had a issue with performance.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 05:38:46 AM »
I transferred my domain once I realized that kvchosting.net is a good web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing.
Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 06:04:54 AM »
I am a new customer with Kvchosting.net - I've been looking at different hosting solutions, well-known giants.
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise. I rate them 100% in their support and everything.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 05:00:44 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with Hostwinds.com - Support is great, very responsive.
Never had any downtime either. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 05:22:27 AM »
Go for a global vps hosting provider. Believe me you won't regret it.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:14:18 AM »
There is no denying the fact that choosing a web host can be a daunting task as there are lots of web hosts available in the net.
Hostingsource.com is by far the best I have ever used. Highly recommend to all webmasters looking for Drupal, Wordpress, OS-commerce, Joomla hosting at good rates.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs