Author Topic: Good Dedicated Servers in The USA?  (Read 3913 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Good Dedicated Servers in The USA?
« on: October 19, 2017, 06:05:01 AM »
So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in the USA?
Linux, 1000 gbs of HD,32 gbs of RAM and 16 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $250/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?
Any information on hostingsource.com servers?
What can you also say about okayservers.com reliability?

What host would you choose from these TWO? Why?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Good Dedicated Servers in The USA?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 05:07:28 AM »
In my web hosting with hostingsource.com - I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 06:24:40 AM »
Yes, there are cheap dedicated server web hosting in the US. Dedicated web server hosting pricing plans start from as low as $69/m for dedicated linux server hosting or windows dedicated server hosting. It also includes managed dedicated web server hosting using CPanel.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 06:30:55 AM »
+ vote for OKAYSERVERS.com  8)
Pricing is competitive - comparing their pricing with other web hosts', I must say they are the best in the hosting market.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 07:34:52 AM »
Whenever you choose any server hosting provider keep in mind that it gives 99.995% server uptime & 24x7 technical support.
Yes, there are cheap dedicated web server hosting providers which provide dedicated server hosting plans starting from $69/m. Also, they provide global services & have tier-4 data centers in US.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 10:37:03 PM »
I would recommend you to check TRIJIT DATACENTER. They provide best services at affordable prices. All there services backed with there Legendary Support.

They do also offer best discounts as you increase the server number in future. So this suits you as you are looking services for your clients.
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »
The uptime is great, okayservers.com promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities.
Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome