Author Topic: QHoster.com vs HostingSource.com  (Read 4458 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs HostingSource.com
« on: November 02, 2017, 08:31:27 AM »
Deals from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com are to my liking and I wonder which plan is the best to host a websites with?
I appreciate your input.
Thanks.

Unisecure

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs HostingSource.com
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 01:11:55 AM »
Check out other global server hosting providers too. Their plans start from as low as $14/m for virtual server hosting, all types of virtual private servers, cloud servers, dedicated server hosting services & solutions & also colocation datacenter services.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:26:08 AM »
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

QHoster.com have been so good me, helping me setup Magento which would not run on my last hosting companies servers. Not only this but my site is now so fast. To have a hosting company with support that actually care, and a site that works for such a small amount of money really is fantastic.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 07:56:35 AM »
I'd draw your attention to services from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 06:33:19 AM »
The best thing about QHoster.com is their customer support. It shows they aren’t afraid of their customers talking (as they’re always so happy), it’s a really helpful team. I can express the point that it is a very fair and honest host. They offer fast hosting, that always online.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 03:51:11 AM »
I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place QHoster.com on the top of their list.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 02:21:23 AM »
Excellent customer support and overall the best experience I had since I purchased QHoster.com hosting 2 years ago after reading the reviews here itself by googling. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it. So I am still very happy with them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 04:47:45 AM »
+ vote for hostingsource.com low-cost web hosting solutions. They are professional.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.