Author Topic: Cheap VPS deal to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 4091 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Cheap VPS deal to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: November 09, 2017, 10:00:18 AM »
Cheap VPS deal is looked for and there are two hosts - legionbox.com and libertyvps.net - which are able to satisfy all my needs and I need to know more info about them, so what do you think of them? Which one would you buy?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS deal to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 06:32:32 AM »
Give SolVPS.com reliable host a try. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:55:54 AM »
My favorite ssd vps host is Kvchosting.net without doubt.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Unisecure

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 07:55:57 AM »
Don't go for vps hosting if your website receives high traffic. You will not get uptime even if you choose good vps server hosting provider.
Go for cloud vps or managed dedicated server hosting services if you have the budget.
Unisecure is a provider of data center & vps hosting,dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting, colocation server hosting services.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 02:24:27 AM »
Te fact is that superbithost.com have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 04:51:01 AM »
I really had some doubts about choosing a host, but I have to say libertyvps.net is the best host I've ever had.
Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 04:22:45 AM »
I think you will make the right decision to choose this host: http://rareservers.com
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs