Author Topic: Help me to make a right choice please ...  (Read 3675 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Help me to make a right choice please ...
« on: December 04, 2017, 09:26:36 AM »
I need to know which VPS is better for hosting a forum with - libertyvps.net or oissite.com?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Help me to make a right choice please ...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 05:45:05 AM »
The staff of libertyvps.net have always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 03:56:11 AM »
I am 100% sure that libertyvps.net team will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 05:47:16 AM »
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by libertyvps.net staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 07:22:50 AM »
Why not to give superbithost.com a try? They offer nice vps hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 02:51:17 AM »
I'd like to add that pretty good offshore vps deals offered by Hostplay.com team of professionals.
I use their hosting service to support a professional Web site. Nothing fancy, nothing for sale, nothing speed-sensitive or bandwidth-intensive, just a plain vanilla Web site.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome