Author Topic: reliable eu server  (Read 6544 times)

Terners

• View Profile
reliable eu server
« on: September 01, 2015, 01:40:29 AM »
 I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located server hosting plans.
Could anyone help me, I've found Exmasters.com - they offer guaranteed network uptime.
What do you know about them? Any other options?

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: reliable eu server
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 08:51:07 AM »
Quality EU servers are available from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com, they have well-balanced servers, high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is helpful for 24 hours. 

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 06:05:51 AM »
I like QHoster.com - it is reliable option. They offer servers in 13 server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 04:06:10 AM »
  I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 03:57:04 AM »
 I can say Giga-RDP.in is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 03:17:45 AM »
 As I see with Exmasters.com everything is working fine. Their servers are powerful and affordable. Support team is ready to assist 24/7.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 06:23:08 AM »
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

I can recommend you Findmeaserver.com as it is free dedicated server search service.
Their experts will find a perfect fit for your specific needs and requirements.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 08:02:43 AM »
It happened so that Giga-rdp.in have a very good hosting capabilities.
The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding.
They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 08:45:14 AM »
The best and reliable servers are available from wmd.hosting and serverlogix.com.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 11:36:36 PM »
For me I advice you choose vpb.com. fast speed support solving. professionall and warmly service.esp the reliable servers providing. deserve to try.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »
Servers from ir-hosting.com are worth trying.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.