Author Topic: ssd web hosting  (Read 6397 times)

Terners

• View Profile
ssd web hosting
« on: September 01, 2015, 05:25:34 AM »
 I came across kvchosting.com web site and recognized that they offer ssd web hosting solutions - this attracted me.
What privileges will I have with ssd web hosting? Any comments on this host?

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: ssd web hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 09:42:12 AM »
iFastNet.com provides quality SSD hosting services with many resources, high uptime and quality support.
There is a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts.
Support is second to none.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 08:08:56 PM »
I have no comments about them because the one I am using right now is 4Goodhosting.com. These guys offers SSD hosting with reasonable prices. I can say that they are rock-solid hosting service I've been with. Support is 24 hours live and indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions in few minutes and not hours just like my old hosts.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 06:10:01 AM »
It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with kvchosting.com services.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. the price is sweet!
Great host.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 06:20:15 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several companies zetservers.com is one of the best. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!
Well done guys!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 02:27:10 AM »
I could not comment over the web host you mentioned. If you wish to have other suggestion for excellent SSD Host, I would recommend AccuWebHosting,...the most trusted, reliable Web host with responsive technical support. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices. All shared Hosting plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time guarantee and fully managed support.

With SSD Host, you will get excellent website loading time.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 07:02:14 AM »
 Seems Kvchosting.com is a suitable company that is able to accommodate any webmasters need and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 05:26:02 AM »
Why do you still hesitate?
I would recommend you to deal with kvchosting.com customer support and ask them to setup everything you may need. Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Check out their facebook.com/kvchosting
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 06:35:29 AM »
  As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

danny

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2015, 04:08:14 AM »
It seems to me you may try them.