Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with  (Read 3792 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with
« on: February 05, 2018, 10:18:58 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com provide nice VPS deals and I wonder which way is better to follow?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 07:15:53 AM »
Performance is excellent. Highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting service. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 07:01:00 AM »
QHoster.com customer support team is top notch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.
They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 06:10:32 AM »
Great web-host so far I highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting services.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

kapcho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 01:12:36 PM »
I tried different hosting companies. Good one are pretty expensive and cheap had low specs. I’d suggest pawnhost Hosting for your website in particular because they are dedicated to handling the difficult tasks that the others cannot.I personally love pawnhost as they have speed server, secure and price is also not bad. Have a good day.