Author Topic: Looking for reliable hosting solution (pay $30/mo)  (Read 3698 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Looking for reliable hosting solution (pay $30/mo)
« on: March 28, 2018, 04:54:01 AM »
I need 50GB disk space and 2000GB bandwidth, cPanel, pay $30/mo
Any info on kvchosting.net services? Will it be good for running discussion boards? So, waiting for your recommendations?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: Looking for reliable hosting solution (pay $30/mo)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 09:15:09 AM »
I'd like to draw your attention to services from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
Their customer support follow-up is available via the customer's control panel as well as via email to the customer's in-box: not easy to miss. User Control Panel is easy to use and is up to date. Up-time is high  all the time.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 02:51:29 AM »
I am quite happy using kvchosting.net ssd web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
As for their server speeds, they are standard. Everything works good.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 08:19:48 AM »
Reliable hosting services are available from hostwinds.com and oissite.com.
They far exceed other hosts -- why? Because every time I need support a friendly and super knowledgeable guru answers the phone! Pair that with amazing features and consistent uptime, what more could you want?

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:46:38 AM »
Check out their ssd vps hosting packages!
I have used kvchosting.net hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 02:57:33 AM »
Kvchosting.net service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 05:33:33 AM »
It has been more than a year since I have been with kvchosting.net ssd web hosting provider.
I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome