Author Topic: Bulgaria VPS hosting recommendations?  (Read 3261 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Bulgaria VPS hosting recommendations?
« on: April 09, 2018, 04:23:55 AM »
What reliable Bulgaria VPS hosts offering specials now do you know and can share?
If you ask me, I have seen pretty good discount codes on Warez-host.com Bulgaria VPS deals:

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.
Valid (March 01, 2018 - June 30, 2018)

Is it reliable offshore VPS host? Have you ever used their services before?
Any other alternatives for comparison?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Bulgaria VPS hosting recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 02:58:07 AM »
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

Warez-host.com have been a simply amazing experience. Their technical support is amazing.
I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 09:04:47 AM »
VPS deals from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.
Speed is very good, if not excellent.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 04:42:52 AM »
My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with warez-host.com offshore host.
My previous host charged my credit card for renewal and the site disappeared. I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome