Author Topic: QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net  (Read 4059 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net
« on: May 04, 2018, 10:24:03 AM »
Deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are enticing for me and I'd like to know which way is better to go? 

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 07:16:23 AM »
You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I like QHoster.com and their hosting deals. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

You will be pleased using their hosting services, OP.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 03:58:16 AM »
Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in QHoster.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:59:20 AM »
QHoster.com is reliable host. They offer easy to use features.
Great hosting company. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 04:27:24 AM »
QHoster.com service is amazing, I must say.
Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Their payments are really cool: Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 05:08:59 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com cPanel web hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running.
Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

Rock solid control panel.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 10:52:39 AM »
I have decided to use services from  KVChosting.net as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.