Author Topic: Bulgaria VPS  (Read 4176 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Bulgaria VPS
« on: May 15, 2018, 07:15:58 AM »
I need 45GB disk space and 1500GB bandwidth, - pay $35/mo.
The hosting provider should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
Is hostplay.com web host reliable? Will it be good for running adult sites in Bulgaria?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: Bulgaria VPS
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 09:09:46 AM »
VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hosting.uk are solid and trustworthy.
Servers are well-balanced and and they are well-supported. Prices are competitive.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 04:57:23 AM »
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend Hostplay.com Bulgaria VPS to you.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 04:22:40 AM »
I spent a lot of time looking for a web host for my business. It was very confusing.

I really appreciate, now I realized that moving my web site to Hostplay.com Bulgaria VPS was a clever decision...
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 05:07:20 AM »
I like Hostplay.com offshore web host. Recommended!
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 06:04:34 AM »
Hostplay.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

kapcho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 11:50:25 AM »
I tried different hosting companies. Good one are pretty expensive and cheap had low specs. I’d suggest pawnhost Hosting for your website in particular because they are dedicated to handling the difficult tasks that the others cannot.I personally love pawnhost as they have speed server, secure and price is also not bad. Have a good day.