Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with at modest rates  (Read 3469 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with at modest rates
« on: July 25, 2018, 10:25:18 AM »
Hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net have VPS deals which are to my liking and I am in two minds which way should I follow? 

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with at modest rates
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 03:51:46 AM »
Happy using Aspnix.com Cloud VPS service. Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution.
Very impressed about the in depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 07:13:38 AM »
As I know, pretty good vps hosting accounts offered by Exmasters.com team.
I don't know the future, who knows, but one does need to worry about future if its going ok at present.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 12:20:28 AM »
Hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net have VPS deals which are to my liking and I am in two minds which way should I follow?
Well you need to decide on the location in this case, because hostingsource.com is located in USA and provide services from US based services.
libertyvps.net - is offshore service provider and servers are in Netherlands. So I think you need to decide what exactly (by location) you need?

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 04:49:11 AM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Take a look at exmasters.com and their cheap VPS deals: features, tools, free bonuses and pricing are cool.
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 07:29:08 AM »
Well, Cloudarion.com web host has been nothing but superb.
This decent host updates all their software on a regular basis so fantastico is usually up-to-date, and their security is as good as it gets.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs