Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider  (Read 3739 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider
« on: July 25, 2018, 11:16:29 AM »
QHoster.com and rackend.com servers are attractive for me and need to know which way is better to follow?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 03:52:33 AM »
I have heard only positive things about QHoster.com web host. Pricing is also, good enough.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 12:36:58 AM »
More companies you will check -  so better choice you will made. You need also specify your requirements, so we will understand if you need dedicated server at all. Maybe you will be fine with VPS account. As for the providers I would recommend: kvchosting.net, ovh.net, libertyvps.net.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 04:39:52 AM »
I like this decent hosting provider. They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds.
The fact is that QHoster.com provide one of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 06:46:29 AM »
I am impressed by QHoster.com +30 server locations choice: Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

The speed connectivity of my web sites is fast and I am quite satisfied with this.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 10:48:09 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy.
The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They gave me step-by-step instructions and their support is unbelievable.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 02:38:51 AM »
Check out exmasters.com servers:
https://www.exmasters.com/dedicated/dedicated-unmetered/

Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 07:10:10 AM »
I am a software developer but know little of the intricacies of running a hosting server.
Whenever I have had problems the QHoster.com team have been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.