Author Topic: I need Joomla web hosting  (Read 4078 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
I need Joomla web hosting
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:33:51 AM »
I need Joomla web hosting with 20 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal
+ 24/7 helpful technical customer support required.

What can you tell me about mechanicweb.com web host - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Your choice? which is better? Why?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: I need Joomla web hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 09:37:43 AM »
You know kvchosting.net and hosting.uk plans can be suitable for you.
24/7 technical support, 30-day money-back guarantee, Free daily backups and many others are available from them.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:29:24 AM »
The services offered by mechanicweb.com are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than 4 months. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. However, I don't feel that the help goes beyond scripted responses and links to knowledge base articles, and perhaps no further help is needed.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

AlbertCit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 11:51:01 PM »
Best web hosting services are very much in the market but very few of them provide the best services. Host IT Smart is one of the best hosting service providers for an e-commerce site.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 10:47:36 AM »
I'd like to draw your attention to deals from hostingsource.com and hostround.com. Support is second to none. The help comes quickly and in a understandable language. The server is always working. My site is not very heavy but I can access it very fast.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 06:59:01 AM »
There is not a better place to go than Mechanicweb.com web host. The people on the site are so helpful..
The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Mathieu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 09:01:03 AM »
thank you ! you are really a nice https://www.virtualpalomarwest.org/sizegenetics-review/ review of sizegenetics person but i think  for joomla web hosting the website is good which link is given below what's your comment about it

https://mochahost.com/joomla_hosting.php?gclid=CjwKCAjwio3dBRAqEiwAHWsNVf_Nj16n89qzq3BpxDuRdLZ8SP5ETZAfkZgiJ6jNVI_Qo9MfFIT1sBoC0uYQAvD_BwE
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 09:07:00 AM by Mathieu »

ImAlanPO

• View Profile
    • Привет!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 10:12:20 AM »
Linux-based hosting is more popular, it has more of the features web designers expect. So unless you have websites which need specific Windows applications, Linux is the preferred choice.
Рекомендую  allvpn.ru - сохраним анонимность и неприкосновенность частной жизни

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 07:05:49 AM »
Kvchosting.net deserve to be in the top listing of hosting providers. The are supporting the customer (me) very well and listen to my wishes.
The price and their products are great. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwith transfer rate.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.