Author Topic: VPS account to stick to ...  (Read 3707 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS account to stick to ...
« on: September 19, 2018, 11:44:14 AM »
Comparing deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow?
Plan to host a forum.

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 05:14:50 AM »
I am very pleased with Kvchosting.net ssd hosting service. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. Therefore, the company I use had better be good because I recommend them to my valuable customers.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 08:52:11 AM »
Kvchosting.net service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

AlbertCit

• View Profile
VPS account to stick to
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 04:07:20 PM »
Never heard of hostsailor. If you are looking for a VPS then you should go for AccuWeb. They provide free backup with 24/7 support.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 05:35:49 AM »
Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.
Libertyvps.net offshore host rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 06:07:46 AM »
I have been keeping my website on KVChosting.net ssd vps for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 02:17:26 AM »
I would recommend not to be concentrated on a few providers only and compare with other hosts. I think if you have a look at hostingsource.com you will be able to find some good alternatives there.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 03:25:32 AM »
I am sure Datapacket.net experts will suit your specifications. You can use coupon code DPN15 for 15% off any service.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome