Author Topic: quality cloud host  (Read 8336 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
quality cloud host
« on: February 03, 2014, 03:22:54 AM »
I want a good cloud hosting company, any suggestions?
What are the best cloud web hosts you know?
How about hostnun.net and hostingking.com cloud hosting solutions? What are your views?
Any recommendations? How helpful is their customer support?
Thanks in advance.

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: quality cloud host
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 07:10:20 AM »
I can recommend hostforweb.com cloud hosting services. They provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Use the code 'winter' - gives 30% off the price - you should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 07:11:32 AM »
Take a look at hostingsource.com cloud web hosting deals. The prices are very fair...The Web-control panel features are excellent...And the support is fantastic.
Highly recommended for anyone looking for a great host if you're on a small budget.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 04:00:02 AM »
I am sure that hostnun.net is the best option to get cloud solutions from. Their uptime is 100%. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 04:42:46 AM »
+ vote for hostforweb.com and their cloud web hosting deals. They are really professional and know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
An excellent hosting company all-around!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 07:14:11 AM »
If you are looking for quality cloud hosting provider with powerful solutions use Newpush.com. Their customer care is at highest level, support staff is skilled and prices are low.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 06:41:46 AM »
What I want to add is that hostforweb.com is quite good. No complaints so far, and I recommend this company to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
This experience has been great. Keep up the good work guys, you are definitely appreciated!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 05:03:13 AM »
  I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. My preferable option to get cloud hosting solutions is Hostingking.com. They have attractive plans, cheap pricing and helpful support.

erictwendell

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 01:47:56 AM »
KVhosting, Ariestco web hosting are few that you should look around then.