Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 3550 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« on: December 28, 2018, 11:28:15 AM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide VPS deals on sweet terms and I need to know which company is better to sign up with?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 02:01:22 AM »
They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
Have to rely on QHoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

You can pay with Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller, etc.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 01:05:56 AM »
Pretty good VPS in NL hosting packages offered by Rockhoster.com staff. They have helpful tech support team!
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 10:30:45 AM »
These hosts - QHoster.com as well as Hosting.uk - are solid and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
The online support of them is amazing: they really help you, really and quickly.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 01:37:21 AM »
Never had any problem with QHoster.com web host. My site is always up. I've never had any downtime.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 01:24:45 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. You get what you pay for.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 01:21:48 AM »
I switched to Hosting.uk after having enough of the downtime with my old host.
These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 12:08:11 AM »
qhoster.com  has a lot of server locations within Europe and plenty of payment options and that fact makes them really good option to chose and start using.