Author Topic: Server which is good for hosting a forum  (Read 3488 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Server which is good for hosting a forum
« on: December 29, 2018, 05:51:15 AM »
Server which is good for hosting a forum ... which one is better to stick to from asvhost.com or junedataplace.com?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Server which is good for hosting a forum
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 01:48:02 AM »
Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like digitalserver.com.mx
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 08:53:25 AM »
Both mentioned companies - asvhost.com and junedataplace.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 01:40:10 AM »
Take your time to look at serversbase.com and their dedicated hosting packages. Easy to use, friendly interface!
Get 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 01:26:00 AM »
I am lucky having found Centohost.com web host - these guys are professionals.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 01:55:29 AM »
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

You will be pleased using Okayservers.com server hosting services in UK, Germany, Australia, Usa.
They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
No problems with email, webhosting, or the rest.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 01:12:54 AM »
Would like to draw your attention to cloudarion.com website hosting deals. Server location: Switzerland, Germany, Usa, Russia.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs