Author Topic: hosting service in Europe  (Read 3913 times)

Funtik

• View Profile
hosting service in Europe
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:54:22 AM »
Warez-host.com was advised me as the best host in delivering VPS hosting in Europe, are they as good as they are spoken about?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: hosting service in Europe
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 04:57:59 AM »
  I'd like to say that Redswitches.com would be good to get dedicated server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 07:33:28 AM »
To me the hosting experience with warez-host.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting company. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 03:43:02 AM »
As for reliable EU servers check for Zeropid.com services. Their uptime is high, support team is skilled and prices are reasonable.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 04:02:06 AM »
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that 7Host.com is providing high quality services in EU with stable plans and professional support.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 07:19:15 AM »
You'd better choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Take a look at Aspnix web hosting solutions. They have stable and fast servers in US.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 06:12:58 AM »
Take your time to look at hostplay.com cheap web hosting deals. They have stable servers located in Netherlands, Sweden, Luxembourg.
Their servers are very stable.
They are good, real good!
I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 01:26:40 AM »
 I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be good to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 08:26:48 AM »
Readymakers.com provides stable and reliable hosting services in Europe.
Their prices are competitive and servers are solid.
VPS deals have many useful resources to succeed in the IT world.

dadiehost

• View Profile
    • Offshore Hosting
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 11:00:42 PM »
Do you have any specific requirments? Some more details would probably help, here are some questions that should help you get moving in the right direction...
- What type of web hosting are you looking for? Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated?
- What is your monthly budget?
- Is this for a current website or new website? If current, what type of resources is your website currently consuming (ex: disk-space/bandwidth).
Offshore Hosting DadieHost.com
█ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS servers, and Dedicated Servers
█ 24x7 Tech Support