Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ... plan to host a forum  (Read 3749 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ... plan to host a forum
« on: January 15, 2019, 08:57:50 AM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and hostround.com are to my liking and need to know which plan should I sign up with?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ... plan to host a forum
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 01:44:11 AM »
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I have seen nice vps hosting accounts offered by Rockhoster.com and their team!
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 01:28:15 AM »
Think that you will not regret having looked at Exmasters.com cheap VPS packages.
They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 02:03:47 AM »
Believe from the mentioned hosts, kvchosting.net and their ssd vps hosting solutions will serve your demands.
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 01:06:57 AM »
I've been with RockHoster.com for three weeks now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 10:33:31 AM »
VPS deals are worth trying from decent companies: hosting.uk and legionbox.com.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 03:28:58 AM »
I strongly believe that Hostforweb.com and their feature-packed vps hosting solutions will serve your demands.
Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 01:07:37 AM »
If SSD VPS is your goal, then I would recommend you to check and have a look at kvchosting.net. They are really good provider for such type of web sites.