Author Topic: VPS which is cheap and reliable  (Read 3561 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS which is cheap and reliable
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:06:02 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are very attractive for me and need to know which way is better to follow?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is cheap and reliable
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 01:40:49 AM »
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied KVChosting.net hosting user.
My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 12:08:08 PM »
QHoster.com and asvhost.com VPS deals are solid and trustworthy.
Their servers are stable and fast offered at competitive prices.  With their offers you will get high performance solutions and stable plans.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 01:37:59 AM »
The guys at Kvchosting.net are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 01:49:45 AM »
My VPS is up and running within 24 hours. Kvchosting.net support replies within seconds.
Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 01:02:14 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can say that I'm happy using hostingsource.com US web hosting services.
I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 02:33:31 AM »
I've finally found a good home with kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting. It's good cheap hosting.
Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome