Author Topic: VPS ... need a reliable one  (Read 3429 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS ... need a reliable one
« on: January 21, 2019, 01:01:04 PM »
Junedataplace.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts were advised me to try as their plans are full-featured and low cost, so which way should I follow?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:02:38 PM by Bismark »

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS ... need a reliable one
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 01:41:51 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Rockhoster.com vps hosting deals.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:53:04 AM »
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I've been with Cloudarion.com for about 9 months now. Server uptime is good, tech support is good.
Easy upgrades to VPS option from shared hosting (just a checkbox). Support is good & fast except that they don't have livechat or skype support.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:20:42 PM »
Libertyvps.net and yourlasthost.com VPS accounts would be good for you.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:22:44 PM by Ronk »

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 01:05:06 AM »
Can recommend Kvchosting.net - their support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »
I do believe kvchosting.net and yourlasthost.com plans can be good for you.
I am fascinated with excellent customer support. Both online chat anytime a day and fast and responsive support ticket system.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 01:08:12 AM »
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

If you need reliable VPS hosting service in Canada - Canspace.ca will be the best choice.
Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution. Very impressed about the in depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 01:37:04 AM »
Take a look at Libertyvps.net Offshore Bitcoin VPS plans.
It has been a simply amazing experience. I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Their technical support is amazing.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 12:36:59 AM »