Author Topic: good domain registration  (Read 6604 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
good domain registration
« on: March 03, 2014, 03:24:13 AM »
 I have some ideas about launching a business and need to choose a good registrar.
I would like to choose the best one for .COM and .NET domain registration.
One of my clients said that Eurodns.com is a good place to register domains. Is it true?
What can you say about their pricing? Any fresh discounts?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: good domain registration
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:30:04 AM »
 As I see Eurodns.com provides so many attractive offers for their customers which make them attractive indeed. And their flexible system of discounts is amazing. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more info.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 06:21:51 AM »
Sorry, dude. I know nothing about them, but can recommend you to check out sibername.com as a good alternative to register domains at reasonable rates.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 03:29:53 AM »
 Eurodns is a reliable domain registrar which knows how to run their services in a quality way. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable prices and helpful support.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:26:10 AM »
I'd like to say that SiberName.com is the best for registering domain names at reasonable rates.
It is a simple domain registration site, with a handful of helpful features that are popular with reviews.
I like it. Recommended!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 03:02:03 AM »
No doubts Eurodns.com will perfectly meet any webmasters demand with their affordable domain registration solutions and knowledgeable support staff.